Neurofeedback Services for Central & Local Government, IFAs, Adoption Agencies & Charities
Applied Neuroscience Solutions Ltd, trading as BrainTrainUK, are pioneers in providing Brain Mapping and Neurofeedback services to local authorities, independent fostering agencies (IFAs), adoption agencies and charities.
Unique aspects of our service include:
- Advanced QEEG Brain Mapping providing unique insights and perspectives, motivating clients to engage with change
- Multi-modality Neurofeedback delivering Neuro-Sequential Model
Guaranteed outcomes (terms and conditions apply, based on 25+ client programmes)
In-source model to bring the service into your organisation if desired
Business Case generation support
- Experienced engagement with officers/elected members to support your Business Case
- Ability to design a study around a programme, for publication in conjunction with academic partners
Detailed information on the background, theory, research and practice, specifically with regard to trauma, is contained in the following webpages together with full references:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) & Developmental Trauma
- Future of Mental Health Diagnosis, QEEG for trauma
- Biofeedback & EEG Biofeedback, aka Neurofeedback therapy
- Discovery of Neurofeedback and foundational neuroscience
- Evolution of Neurofeedback Therapy and Neuro-Sequential Model
- BrainTrainUK Programme for trauma
- Return on Investment
For more information please use our Contact form or call 0207 118 0887.
LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of neurofeedback for treating trauma please call BrainTrain UK. We offer a free initial telephone consultation, will answer any questions you have and explain the treatment to you. There is no obligation to get treatment after the consultation if you decide it isn’t for you.